Free Mini Readings – Week Beginning 13th August 2018
13th August 2018 / 136 questions
If you don’t have the time for a telephone reading with one of our readers, this is your chance to ask them a question which might have been on your mind this last week. Simply ask your question below and one of our readers will answer it for free.
Remember, you have to be registered to ask and you can only ask one question per week. Also – we cannot answer questions about pregnancy, legal or financial matters.
Any problems – please drop me an email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Have a great week! 🙂
How to ask your question
There are a few rules which you need to be aware of before you ask your free question.
- You must be logged in to ask your question. Registration is free and only takes a minute!
- We cannot answer questions about pregnancy or give finance advice.
- We will answer only one question per user and each user must only ask one question.
- Any advice given should be given as an opinion only. You should always seek professional advice before taking action.
- This is an entertainment service and any advice given should be treated as such.
- By asking your question, you agree to these rules.